'Gandusha', or oil pulling, is a traditional daily Ayurvedic detox ritual practiced to reduce gum inflammation, gently kill an imbalance of bad bacteria in the mouth, and freshen the breath. Traditionally, the oil is wiped through the mouth for 20 minutes and then spat out.
But 20 minutes is a long time. We value tradition, but also to make daily wellness rituals as simple and adapted as possible so that they fit into our modern lifestyle and we actually adhere to them!
So we've spent over a year formulating a blend of potent and organic botanical oils that “spray and stay” in your mouth (no need to hiss or spit if you don't want to).
The oil has been carefully selected for its soothing, regenerative and cleansing properties to promote pretty pink gums, holistic oral wellbeing and beautiful fresh breath.
Apply after breakfast, before leaving home, after a meal, or at bedtime. Carry it in your pocket for all day plant enjoyment.
Use in combination with our best-selling tongue cleaner for 5-star health in the mouth.
1. As a mouth rinse alternative: after brushing your teeth, before leaving the house, going to bed or after eating, spray directly into your mouth. Use your tongue to slide the oil over your gums. Let the botanicals soak in your mouth gently and do their magic, spitting out excess saliva if desired.
2. As a serum: by spraying a few sprays on your toothbrush and brushing your gums very gently
3. As a deep cleansing detox: by spraying in your mouth before flossing to clean the gums more deeply
Our Botanical Bouche contains only natural oils, nothing strange, synthetic or transformed. You can keep it in your mouth without rinsing or spitting it out.
If you've sprayed a lot of it or have excess saliva, you can spit it out if necessary.
- Hemp, Inca Inchi and Clove oils: known for their anti-inflammatory properties
- Sesame and cardamom oils: known as gentle antibacterial oils for the oral microbiome
- Spearmint oil: for beautiful, fresh breath
INCI: Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca Inchi) Seed Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Eugenol*, Limonene*, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Linalool*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Stem Oil, Citral*, Geraniol*.
* Naturally present in essential oils